- Schedule an Appointment
- Pregnancy is not a perfectly timed event, and your opportunity for success comes every month. Recognizing this, the San Diego Fertility Center’s medical team is available seven days a week, every day of the year. We schedule appointments and fertility treatment procedures as follows:
- New patient consultations/appointments are scheduled from 9am to 3pm, Monday to Friday.
- Fertility treatments continue Saturday, Sundays, and holidays from 9am to noon.
- We will perform an ultrasound or insemination at the proper time, even on weekends.
- IVF cycles are initiated throughout the year, tuned to a patient’s menstrual cycle.
- LFI has experience working with language interpreters in order to meet the needs of all patients. We also have Mandarin and Cantonese speaking team members to assist you every day in our offices.
- Let us know if you would like help in coordinating an interpreter for your consultation.
- Schedule a Financial Consultation
- Financial consultations may be arranged during our regular office hours. Our financial team members will be happy to answer any financial questions you may have regarding fertility treatment. We can assist you by reviewing topics such as insurance benefits and the providing cost estimates of different financial options. Set up an appointment today for financial consultations.
Send A Message To Lane Fertility Institute
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding Lane Fertility Institute, please fill out the short contact form below.
We contact with a limited number of insurance companies. When contracting with insurance companies, providers are often forced to increase their fees to ensure maximum reimbursement. We believe that this negatively impacts that majority of our patients who are without insurance benefits. Therefore, we have chosen to not take this approach. After doing the research, we can assure you that the majority of our patients benefit from our lower cash pay system. In addition, because of our unique patient care model, patients typically find that their care is so well stream-lined and carefully administered that their overall costs are still lower than what they “paid other places”. Questions? Call today and let us help with information about in vitro fertilization cost, IUI cost, fertility test for men, fertility test for women, genetic testing pregnancy or anything else you may need. Our patients come to us from San Francisco and The North Bay, Novato (Marin County), Santa Rosa and nearby areas.
Hear From Our Happy Clients
I highly recommend Dr. Lane and her team. They keep up to date on the latest techniques and will be honest with you about the process.
I felt comfortable and happy going there. And I knew I was in great hands with everyone involved. Truly the best experience. I would recommend you to everyone I know...
The entire staff was always very welcoming and cared about how I was doing. Most importantly, I am now pregnant because of all their effort.
It worked...twice! She is direct and to the point. She immediately helped direct us with our options to take the best path for us.
I would trust her with anything related to my health and can't recommend her highly enough.
Definitely worth the drive and every penny on this very great doctor!!